|Issues in Philosophy|
To enable a student to:
1. Identify some of the basic content in the field of Philosophy:
2. Identify traditional and current Issues in Philosophy;
3. Communicate your awareness of and understanding of philosophical issues.
4. Demonstrate familiarity with the main areas of philosophic discourse and be able to state what major schools of thought there are that have contributed to the ongoing discussion of these issues
5. Develop skills of critical analysis and dialectical thinking.
Analyze and respond to the comments of other students regarding philosophical issues.
Each module in this course will have its own set of learning objectives.
These will be stated in the document that summarizes the learning activities and due dates for each module period.